NDIS Support Coordination in Victoria, Melbourne, TAS, QLD :
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) empowers people with disabilities through funded support and services. The NDIS participants can discover their strengths and focus on building their capability to lead an independent and purposeful life with the help of NDIS support. Through the right combination of supports, participants can achieve their NDIS goals. However, to maximise their NDIS outcomes, participants must understand the NDIS well. Support Coordination is a capacity-building support funded under the NDIS which helps participants to connect with the NDIS and understand their plan well.
A Support Coordinator will help the participant to navigate the NDIS plan by:
• Explaining the various support budget categories, the flexibility of the funding and the kind of supports included under each category.
• Describing the ways in which they can manage their NDIS plan.
• Monitoring the budget of the participants and assessing the effectiveness of their current support.
• Guiding them regarding the requirements needed to access and implement various supports.
• Assisting them in creating service agreements with providers.
• Building the capability of the participants to manage their plans
• Helping participants with their plan reassessment and providing reports to the NDIA.
• Preparing the participants to mitigate crisis situations.
• Always looking out for the best interest of the participants and acting as a mediator to resolve any issues with service providers.
The support coordinators must use the preferred language and mode of communication for the participant while communicating with them. The support coordinators must have thorough knowledge about various NDIS supports and services so that they can help the participants identify and access the right kind of support. They will also guide the participants in connecting with service providers and exercising choice and control while choosing providers.
Aussie Life Care is a registered NDIS support coordination service provider in Victoria, Melbourne. Our support coordinators can assist you in getting the maximum benefits out of your NDIS journey. Contact us today to know more about NDIS Support Coordination services in VIC, Melbourne, TAS, QLD.
We Are Social On: